We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- name, gender and date of birth;
- contact information including physical address, email and phone details;
- driver licence, passport, birth, and citizenship details;
- computer or network that you use to access our services including location if you choose to share that with us;
- interactions with us;
- billing or purchase information; and
- employment, income, expense, asset and liability information.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- verify your information so that you can create a shareable verified profile; and
- allow you to easily get quotes from, apply for services from and transfer between financial service providers.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- some third parties in order to validate your personal information such as name, date of birth, driver licence, passport, citizenship and address.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter personal information, we'll be unable to provide information verification or financial service onboarding services.
We keep your information safe by storing the personal information that you provide to us in an encrypted format using keys that only you have access to. Our staff do not have access to your personal information.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or PO Box 32465, Devonport, Auckland 0744, New Zealand.